Custom Search

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Memorable Beyonce' Experience

I wasn’t able to leave my office early last Wednesday to catch the concert of Beyonce’ at the Fort. But thank God, I was still able to catch it on time, I also thank God that it did not rain on my way to the venue, although it rained in that afternoon. My Husband and I met in Alabang , and rode his motorcycle, Silver.

The traffic was awful in the area, good thing we found a parking slot early. I managed to saw a lot of celebrity walking towards the venue. Richard Gomez, Cesar Montano and his wife Sunshine Cruz were among the celebrity I saw. There are a lot of teenage fans of Beyonce’

Our tickets are not that expensive so we never got that too close to the stage. Bad thing I didn’t have any good shots taken because of the distance of the stage to our place.

I didn’t know who was the local hip-hop artist who open up the show. But when the black curtain was lowered across the stage, you just cant explain the excitement that mounts up the venue. In a sexy silver gown, Beyonce’ pops out off the stage and wham, the crowd goes wild and wooly, cheering for Beyonce’. My Husband was stunned by the sexiness of Beyonce’ and couldn’t speak for a moment.

Good thing there was a big screen mounted on the stage, so I can still view her electrifying dance moves. Also there are some pre-recorded material being shown on the big screen. My favorite part of the show was when she sung Survivor, It was just so awesome, her adrenalin was so pumped up. It really moves the crowd and you can see a lot of people dancing.

Her finale, Irreplaceable had the whole crowd singing with her. And I too sang with her. Never had seen the crowd so alive and energetic in a concert. Beyonce’ surely knows how to bring down the house. This is my Beyonce’ that I’ll never forget.

No comments: