Custom Search

Friday, July 4, 2008

Remembering my Lola Anita

The reason why it took me so long to update my blog was due to my Grandmother's or Lola in tagalog recently passed away. She died at the age of 78.

It still hurt me till now because I wasn't able to show her how much I care for her and love her. How I wish I spent more time with her if I only knew that she will leave us so soon...

She's been a brave and strong lady, She's not showing us any signs that her health condition is already worst. Maybe because she didn't want her family to worry about her, that's why we are really shock when we learned about her untimely death.

So in her memory, I made this slide show for her and her bereaved family. I also wanna thank all the people who condoled with us. And if she's seeing this right now, I want her to know how important she is to me and her memory will lives forever in my heart.

inkamin lola...ay-ayatin ka.
(Farewell grandma... I love you so much)

1 comment:

OMB said...

Wow, that is a wonderful tribute to your grandmother. I hope that with time, some of your hurt will turn into pleasant memories.
My grandmother will be 89 next month and in the back of my mind, I know I won't have her forever. Grandmothers are surely special.