Custom Search

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's time to revisit Baguio City

Its vacation time once again!

What is your memory of Baguio? Like most Filipinos, I have plenty. I remember eating strawberries while enjoying the scenery in mines view with my parents when I was ten, walking down Session with my Barkadas when I was 16, discovers all the cool place there at 25, and going ukay-crazy at 30.

Baguio has always been the favorite vacation destination, especially to those who long for cooler climes, and now that summer is already here, city folks just have another reason to go up the mountains again.

Market! Market! Here you could find the most affordable prices of broccolis, strawberries, cauliflower, peanut brittle the pickings are endless. What I love about the Baguio Public Market is the freshness of it all. Everything is screaming green and fresh and best of all, clean! And oh, lets not forget the “walis tambo” you can buy a bunch of it to last a year.

To be continued...

No comments: