Custom Search

Friday, March 7, 2008

Mc Dreamy's Look Alike Leaves American Idol




I was saddened by the elimination of my favorite contestant in American Idol, Luke Menard had just been eliminated from the show.

He has the star quality to make it a big star, good looks and good voice and I disagree with Simon Cowell that he had a weak personality. He is my crush on the show, Patrick Dempsey look alike. Wow !!!! What else could you ask for?

I think America had a made a wrong decision on this one. Luke should have at least made it to the Top 12. He's the top reason why I watch the show.

e it to the Top 12, the show would have been more interesting and funny to watch. Just look at how funny every time he answers Simon’s comment. I think Danny is gay, the way he acts and performs, so gay.

But anyway, I’ll still watch the show but I will surely miss Luke Menard’s performances.

No comments: