Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David Cook is my American Idol


I am sorry to disappoint all the David Archuleta Fans reading this, but I think David Cook will win this year's American Idol.

We all know that the judges was all praises for David Archuleta last night and Simon said that it was even a knockout by David Archuleta.

You wanna know why I choose David Cook over David Archuleta, its because based on his performance Cook was even better than Archuleta. David Cook was brave,daring and willing to take the risk while David Archuleta stays in his comfort zone. He sang Imagine once again which he just sang while he was still in the Top 24.
David Cook displays the brilliance of a true performer while David Archuleta's performance bored me singing almost the same type of songs.

No matter what the result is, David Cook is my American Idol. He has stolen my heart.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Should be a good show to watch tonight.

Mariz said...

I'm also a true-blue David Cook fan like you. Posted my favorite Cook performance on my blog. Yup, I do hope he wins, he is more deserving than Archuleta.

http://reflectionsbymariz.blogspot.com