Custom Search

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

DVD : David Cook vs David Archuleta in American Idol Finale


Two David left on idol and who’s going to win the title? That’s for us to find out this week's episode. I think both of them are winners already.


The finale will decide for itself. Both are good in their respective genre and have their own market of fans.

Well personally I am voting for Cook. He should win but I think Archuleta will win because he’s young and he’s got this irresistible charm that attracts all the teens and including mothers.

David A may join 'High School Musical' while David C can follow the lead of Daughtry in adult contemporary rock.

How about you ? Who's your choice ?

2 comments:

Jean9 said...

I love both Davids but I have said for many weeks now Cook will win, he has such a stage presence, he is a star already.
Jeannine

Dawn said...

I'm an Archuleta fan. Not because I think he's better than Cook, but because I listen to his type of music more than Cook's. I'm not much of a rocker you see. But I love Cook's version of Mariah's song (forgot the title)and the old song "Hello". I know the finale would be a close fight. They're both so good. I do think they're both winners already.