Custom Search

Saturday, June 7, 2008

KUNG FU PANDA is a laugh every minute movie

My family saw the movie Kung Fu Panda today, and I must say that if you are looking for a good family film this movie is the one for you.

It was a toss up between the new Narnia and Kung Fu Panda, but my son insisted that we watch Kung Fu Panda.

The movie is a laugh every minute film. There was no boring moment in this film. So funny, that you could hear the entire people inside the movie house laughing, especially the kids. The kids just love the characters here especially Po the Kung Fu Panda.

The visuals was very colorful and alive. It makes you feel as if you are looking at the paintings of the scenery of Ancient China. My entire family enjoyed it and I am pretty sure that you will also enjoy it.

So after reading this, head to the theaters now. Go and see it and have a Grand time with your family.

No comments: